This large press brake lets you slide 10-foot sheets between the housings. A rigid steel frame and hydraulic parts by Nachi and Vickers/Eaton keep the machine running reliably.
- Delivers 179 tons of pressure.
- Offers 13-foot length (157' ) and 123' of distance between the housings.
- This press brake is also available in a 10-foot version.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system with Vickers/Eaton and Nachi components will last for many years at peak capacity.
- Torque tube connects the 2 hydraulic cylinders, so they stay synchronized and parallel to the bending table at all times.
- Chain drive linkage keeps hydraulic cylinders in time with each other, so the machine stays balanced and lasts longer.
- Hydraulic cylinders are near the back of the machine for convenient fluid changes.
ACCURATE, USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL SYSTEM
- Runs in single-bend mode or programmable mode.
- Comes standard with 2 axes of control: stroke and back gauge distance.
- Controller is so simple that you could train someone to use it in 5 minutes.
- Programmer stores up to 40 programs with up to 25 bends per program, great for saving time on production.
- Bending is accurate to +/- .01mm, ensuring that parts come out right the first time.
- Main electrical components made in Germany by Weidmueller and Schneider will give you years of trouble-free productivity.
- Foot pedal brings the stroke up and down. Just input your specs on the controller, then press the pedal for each bend.
- You can make a complete part without touching the controller. Push the metal in while pressing the foot pedal.
- Choose between 2 speeds: a rapid approach and retract and a slow bending speed.
- Speed option lets you reduce cycle time and make your shop more efficient.
- Chain drive back gauge system uses tried-and-true technology that you can maintain easily.
- The 23.62" back gauge can advance or retract according to programmed instructions.
STEEL PLATE CONSTRUCTION AND INCLUDED TOOLING
- Fully-welded all-steel construction helps prevent deformation and minimize flex during the bending process.
- Weighs a whopping 24,640 lbs. for massive structural strength that ensures accurate results.
- Includes support arms around 2 feet in length.
- Comes standard with tooling: a multi-Vee bottom die and gooseneck punches (European Style).
- Quick-release tool holders let you make changes easily. Just open a lever and it drops the top die out. No time-consuming cap screws!
- Crowning adjustment dial gives you the option to deliver more pressure in the center of a bend for consistency all the way across.
- CNKELI safety light curtains prevent the machine from bending when someone is too close.
- Light curtains will swing open and get out of the way when you' re doing a tool change.
FAST SHIPPING AND LIFETIME AFTER-SALE CARE
- This hydraulic press brake ships fully assembled. Just uncrate it, plug it in, and get started.
- We keep machine handling to a minimum to reduce the risk of damage. The flatbed truck that leaves our facilities is the one that shows up at your door.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can get them to you quickly.
- We offer a 1-year parts warranty.
- With lifetime technical support by phone, you can contact us any time and talk with service reps who have years of experience with industrial machinery.