With its 6,000-pound steel frame, this hydraulic press brake makes crisp bends across its full 61' width. The stroke and back gauge are tied to encoders with DROs for precision.
- Delivers up to 50 tons of pressure.
- Maximum capacity of .118' thick sheet metal across the machine' s full width.
- 5 hp main motor requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
POWERFUL, EASY-TO-USE HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
- Runs in 3 modes: jog mode for setup, manual mode for more control over descent and return, and automatic mode for full production.
- 2 encoder-controlled hydraulic cylinders move the top beam.
- Digital readout (DRO) displays the position of the downward stroke, so you can fine-tune a bend and make it right every time.
- It takes a just few seconds to change the top beam pressure and the top position of the stroke (for more or less travel).
- You can set a timer for bend delay to hold the beam down at the bottom of the stroke, so the bend keeps its shape.
- 2 hand wheels let you adjust the position of the beam and back gauge for consistency across the entire width of the beam.
- Foot pedal brings the stroke up and down, leaving your hands free to position the material.
- Motorized back gauge rides on a solid ball screw trolley mechanism.
- Back gauge encoder shows its position on its own DRO.
- Parallel mechanism on the beam synchronizes the top and bottom die to deliver better quality bends across the entire width of the machine.
RIGID STRUCTURE AND LOW MAINTENANCE
- Heavy electrowelded frame, made of solid plate steel, keeps this press brake accurate and running smoothly in production for many years.
- Upper beam rides on a hardened, stabilizing track, coupled together by 3 axes of bearings, to ensure high accuracy between both dies at any position of the stroke.
- Includes a set of hardened single-Vee American tooling.
- Accepts standard press brake tooling, giving you a wide variety of options.
- Comes with front material rests (or support arms), which some competing machines do not include.
- 6-light safety curtain helps protect you from injury. This guard stops the machine from running if your hand passes through the light beam.
- 4 grease zerks let you add oil every few months.
- Large hydraulic reservoir on the back allows for convenient fluid changes every 6 to 8 months.
FAST SHIPPING AND LIFETIME SERVICE
- Typically in stock and usually ships in 72 hours.
- Most replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can get them to you without delay.
- Comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We provide lifetime technical support by phone. All of our reps have hands-on machine experience. Call us whenever you need help and advice on a project.
Recommended for: Small industrial shops, maintenance and R&D shops, and potentially larger industrial shops, if they need to make a specific part that fits this press brake' s width.