Laguna Tools 37X2 DOUBLE DRUM SANDER with Casters 13" COMBO BRUSH/DRUM (INCLUDES CHOICE1 BRUSH) 110v 1.75
Laguna Tools 19|38 BRUSH|DRUM COMBO SANDER 110v 1.75hp
Feature: Comes with 1 free brush: add brush to the cart
The 13" Combination Brush/Drum is the answer to your production bottleneck. Developed with mouldings in mind, this versatile sander can tackle every step in your finishing process, from sanding raw wood to sanding in between coats of stain or primer. Read about other applications below.
This model features a 1-3/4 HP motor, and can handle stock up to 4" thick, or as thin as 1/32". It can also be equipped with an optional sanding drum for surface sanding.
Raw Wood Sanding | White Wood Sanding
Break sharp edges
Open grain for even finish absorption
Blend out minor defects
Sealer Sanding | Primer Sanding | Scuff Sanding
Removes raised fibers and grain (denib/defuzz)
Degloss previously finished wood
Clean reclaimed wood
Distress (weathered/Southwest finish)
Pull out soft grain to create textured New model includes: Sanding Head Assembly with Flatter Installed, Conveyor Table Assembly, An Aluminum Drum w/ Two Bearing Sets, A Coupling and one 80 Girt Abrasive Belt, Open Stand Assembly.
Drum sanding with Intellisand technology.
- Eliminates the guess-work of manually controlling the infinitely-variable feed speed
- Simplifies the sanding operation
- Provides a consistent finish even with varying grain pattern and density
- Greatly increases abrasive planning and dimensioning speed
- Maintains highest possible feed rate without overload
19-38” Combo Drum/Brush Sander
- True combo machine: Drum and Flat stock. Change sanding heads and sand contoured shapes
- Brush Applications include but are not limited to: white wood sanding, de-nibbing, sealer sanding, primer sanding, UV roughing, metal graining/straight lining, metal de-burring, sanding/polishing solid surface material, scuff sanding, shutter sanding, de-glossing and distressing
- Bench-top unit, standard with 180 Grit Flatter sanding head
- AC Inverter – Variable Head Speed, 200-1800 RPM
- Tension rollers are adjustable in height, span, and hold down pressure
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for strength, rigidity, and reduced vibration
- Preset “fast” control to adjust for 38” use