Timesavers Manual Grinder (1200 Series)
Timesavers Manual Grinder dry process metalworking machine is designed for deburring of laser or punched parts. The head has a deburring disc and a flap wheel that can be rotated 180??, changing from pre-grinding to edge rounding in a matter of seconds.???? The high friction table cover with vacuum prevents the part from moving during the grinding process.
A versatile machine with vacuum hold down, and a rotatable head to swap between heavy grinding and edge rounding/deburring. Ideal for metalwork projects that require both deburring and grinding.
Questions? Call us at (781) 937-5655
The Manual Grinder is a cost-saving alternative for conventional grinding and deburring machines. The sanding head can accommodate two separate mounting systems. Using a hook/loop mounting pad on one side (for heavy grinding), with a brush on the other (for edge rounding/deburring); the head easily rotates 180 degrees to change between these two options.
Larger parts are held in place by the high friction table, while smaller parts are held in place using the vacuum hold down. The sanding head is suspended by the stabilized arm to increase ergonomics and decrease operator fatigue.
- Grinding Head: Grinding head can operate in two positions using a movable arm. The rotatable head uses one side for grinding and the other side for brushing/rounding. The grinding wheel is used for removing heavy burrs; the flap wheel is used for edge rounding. An electronic brake is included on the head.
- Adjustable Speed: Grinding head speed is adjustable by VFD controller
- Push Button Controls: Easy operation by push buttons with light indicator for on/off
- Work Table: High friction work surface and vacuum secures product in its place. The table has holes for dust extraction. Height-adjustable side guards are for personal protection and for processing parts larger than the worktable area. Table is 51ƒ??????????? x 31ƒ???????????.
- Tooling: Tooling supplied with the MGV is one disc with Velcro, and one grinding pad (80 grit) for removing laser burr. A 2ƒ??????????? outlet is provided for dust collection. Check maximum RPM of tooling before using the machine.
Working Area - 50" x 30"
Working Height - 38.5"
Vacuum Area - 12" x 10"
FLA @ 230v - 8 FLA
Dimensions (L x W x H) - 53" x 35" x 59"
Weight - 506 lbs
|Shipping Calculation:||All Shipping Costs are calculated after order is placed and inventory is confirmed|
|Output range||Max. 1500 RPM|
|Table Size||51" x 31"|