Shipping & Handling
At Direct Machines, we understand at times that there may be shipping, returns, and warranty claims. If an issue does arise on your order, please communicate the exact nature of your issue. We will try hard to resolve the issue for you but sometimes the issue may be outside of our scope. Please read below our basic policy regarding shipping, returns, and warranty. For more information see our Terms and Conditions.
ALL ITEMS SHIPPED by direct machines.com are shipped FOB Shipping Point.
FOB Shipping Point means that the Buyer must pay to get the goods delivered. The Buyer will record freight-in and the Seller will not have any delivery expense. With terms of FOB Shipping Point the title to the goods passes to the Buyer at the shipping point. The title of the goods and all risk of damage is transferred to the Buyer once the shipment is tendered to the carrier at the Seller’s location.
- Fees: No additional fee is added for FOB Shipping Point shipments.
- The Buyer is responsible for filing claims for loss or damage.
- In the event of a damage claim, the Buyer remains responsible for paying the Seller for the invoice value of the goods per Payment Terms.
Free Shipping on some items, unless otherwise quoted in the product page
So our policy of free shipping are on all items that are capable of being shipped via USPS, UPS, or Federal Express economy delivery where the order is greater than $ 50. Where we are shipping LTL or Trucking, we will put a flat shipping fee for you to see at the time of ordering in your cart. When you are shipping large machinery, there are many customers that will use their own trucks, which means no shipping costs to those customers, however we are in need of providing a cost we will add a flat shipping fee.
We're pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the Continental United States on all orders over $50. For all other orders, please see our rates below:
* On large machinery, over 50 lbs there may be a flat shipping fee, however this will be determeined after your order has been placed and we have contacted about the shipping logistics, ie: address, loading requirements, and crating of the product that maybe needed. This shipping fee will not be part of your shopping cart when usint the PO option at check out.
We do offer expedited shipping, but due to the variables of destination, weight and package size, we can only offer expedited pricing over the phone. Please call for our most update to date pricing for the added services. Lift gate service is an extra fee of $ 95 which we can apply to your order.
*Customers ordering from Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and all other US Insular Areas will receive an additional invoice for shipping after the order has been placed.
How we send your shipment:
- All products will be shipped by the Vendor's preferred Shipping Carrier. This will ensure a less of a chance of damages in the shipping process. Many times a customer might prefer a cheaper alternative but not understand their risk of receiving damaged goods at their expense, so we will never use a carrier that is not preferred by the vendor.
- Standard (ground) delivery usually will ship within 1 business day for smaller items that can be shipped by ups/fed ex, and usually arrives 5-7 business days after initial shipment. For expediting shipment extra freight charges will be applied to your order.
- Most orders over 100lbs will be shipped LTL (Less-than-Truckload) and will arrive in 7-10 business days depending on your location.
- Customers who require a liftgate and/or are shipping to a residential location are subject to additional charges.
Do You ship outside of USA and Puerto Rico?
Other than occasionally shipping to the US Insular Territories, we currently do not ship outside of the United States. It’s something that we are reviewing, but not a service we currently offer. We will only ship to a confirmed PayPal address in Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, et al, and there will be an additional shipping charge. After we receive your order we will send you an invoice for the additional shipping charges.
How we handle incorrect, lost or damaged shipments:
- We encourage all of our customers to IMMEDIATELY inspect their machine(s) upon delivery. Do not sign for the shipment until you are sure it was not damaged during shipping. Our terms are FOB Shipping Point.
- If there is damage to the machine, do not sign for the shipment, and call us immediately.
- Please do not ship damaged items to Direct Machines, the damages are the responsibility of the shipping company. If we receive damaged items without notice, you may not receive a refund or replacement.
- To receive a refund or replacement of damaged items, please make sure you contact us at [email protected] about any damaged shipments first and let us handle getting the items picked up and inspected.
Limitation of Liability & Returns:
- Any products purchased from Direct Machines are "As is with no express warranty or return policy"
- Any warranty claims will be handled directly from the original equipment manufacture according to their warranty policy.
For any product returns, an RMA must be obtained from Direct Machines or you may not receive a refund. Please contact our customer service at [email protected]. In addition, any goods returned shall be subject to a 25% restocking fee to Direct Machines and subject to any additional restocking fee required from the original equipment manufacture