Just getting started in metal forming Want to save money by beading your own panels Made fromƒâ€š plate steel, this manual bead roller is a bargain withƒâ€š 6 included roll setsƒâ€š and aƒâ€š stand.
- 18 gaugeƒâ€š mild steel maximum capacity.
- 18ƒÂ¢¢â‚¬Å¡¬ƒâ€š throatƒâ€š depth lets you get deep into panels forƒâ€š roofs, decks, and hoods.
- Hand crankƒâ€š drives both the bottom and top bead rolls.
- You canƒâ€š adjust forming depthƒâ€š by moving the top roll.
- Comes withƒâ€š 6 sets of the most popular forming rolls: 1/16ƒÂ¢¢â‚¬Å¡¬ƒâ€š, ƒÂ¢¢â€šÂ¬¦ƒÂ¢¢â€šÂ¬ºƒÂ¢¢â‚¬Å¡¬ƒâ€š, and ƒâ€š¼ƒÂ¢¢â‚¬Å¡¬ƒâ€š step dies as well as ƒâ€š¼ƒÂ¢¢â‚¬Å¡¬ƒâ€š, ƒÂ¢¢â€šÂ¬¦ƒâ€¦¢â‚¬Å“ƒÂ¢¢â‚¬Å¡¬ƒâ€š, and ƒâ€š½ƒÂ¢¢â‚¬Å¡¬ƒâ€š bead dies.
- Heavy dutyƒâ€š steel standƒâ€š offers a roll rack to hang 10 tooling sets when not in use.
- Drive shafts ride in quality bronze bushings that last for decades.
- Convenient grease fittings allow you to deliver oil straight to the bushings.
- Rigid steel constructionƒâ€š minimizes flex and ensures accurate beads over many years of use.
- Covered by aƒâ€š 1-year parts warranty.
- Call us up anytime. We offerƒâ€š lifetime technical supportƒâ€š by phone from a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
- We keep replacementƒâ€š parts in stock for quick shipping.
Recommended for:ƒâ€š Metal forming beginners and startup shops.
Note: If you need a bead roller for more than one-off parts, consider theƒâ€š manual BR-18M-24ƒâ€š or theƒâ€š motorized BR-18E-24ƒâ€š instead.