1-1/8" Maximum Cut
The Thermal Dynamics CUTMASTER 52 plasma cutter is one of the most powerful 1/2' (12mm) plasma cutters, with a full 60 amps of cutting power. The CUTMASTER TRUE' ' Series plasma cutters are the only systems that offer the precision of the TRUE' ' Cut Drag Tip Series ' ' . The 60 Amp tip allows the system to drag cut up to ' (6mm) with ease. Giving the absolute best cut quality possible. The CUTMASTER 52 combines power with the well know performance and features of the industry-leading 1Torch.
- Increased cut capacity and cut speed ' Cutmaster 60i' s recommended cut capacity is 3/8 inch with a maximum sever of 1 1/2 inches and a 3/8-inch pierce.
- Superior duty cycle ' Cut more, faster, longer. The machine' s duty cycle of 50% at 60 A while cutting half-inch mild steel equates to a 7.6 kW power supply rating ' the highest output in its class.
- Rugged roll cage ' With multiple lift points, the sturdy four-handle roll cage makes it easy to transport your Cutmaster 60i where you need to ' including outdoors. The machine' s IP23S protection rating proves it' s hardy enough to face whatever elements come your way.
- Automatic multi-voltage detection ' The system senses what type of power you' re hooked up to and adjusts accordingly so you don' t waste any timemanually tweaking your settings.
- Power factor correction (PFC) ' If you find yourself with a poor connection via generator or otherwise, PFC will stop the draw from spiking and keep power flowing smoothly.
- Long arc stretch ' When you' re in an odd position or trying to hit a corner, Cutmaster 60i' s extra-long arc will stretch to keep constant contact with the workpiece.
- Only three consumable parts ' That means fewer parts to keep on hand and quicker changes, so you can keep burning and earning
- Consumables end-of-life indicator ' Cutmaster 60i' s end-of-life indicator monitors the remaining life of the consumable parts and alerts you when it' s time to replace, maintaining optimal performance and cut quality.
- Consumables configuration guide ' Look to the top of the power source for easy-to-follow instructions on how the consumables work together. Need more info There' s a quick-start guide in the box that' ll have you up and running in no time.
- Modes of operation ' The machine also has four modes of operation ' twice as many as competitors ' cut mode, expanded metal cutting mode, gouging mode, and latch mode, which allows you to lock in so you can focus on what' s important: cutting.
- Durable LED display ' The system' s large, high-visibility display allows for easy viewing of all machine settings from a distance. The intuitive, easy-to-use display instantly provides the necessary feedback for keeping your settings and cut quality optimized.
- SL60QD 1Torch ' This torch has a lot going for it. First, it' s compatible with the entire Cutmaster family and other outfits in the industry. Second, ' QD' stands for quick disconnect, which gives you the option of replacing only what you need to replace ' the torch or the lead ' and that saves you money in the long run.
- Comes complete with:
- Power Supply
- 1Torch with ATC Quick Disconnect and Lead
- Spare Parts Kit
- Input Power Cable
- Work Cable and Clamp