The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
FREE DELIVERY FOR WELDING*
* On Business Days - Purchases $100 or More
2.5% OFF By paying with Check, Wire or ACH
Online and Call-Ahead Orders
* Minimal Purchase Price $100
Baileigh SEMI-AUTOMATIC DUAL MITERING HORIZONTAL BAND SAW BS-24SA-DM
Baileigh BAND SAW BS-24A
Baileigh SEMI-AUTOMATIC BAND SAW BS-800SA
SEMI-AUTOMATIC BAND SAW BS-800SA
**LIMITED STOCK, PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY **
We built this 2-column production saw to cut large stock all day. Its hydraulic system and massive steel frame ensure a long lifetime of efficient production and high-quality cutting.
- Huge 31.5' round cutting capacity.
- 66 to 279 fpm adjustable blade speed.
- Inverter-driven variable speed system enables you to choose the perfect setting for your material.
- Accepts a 2.126' blade (included), which allows for fast, precise cutting.
- 10 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power for reliability.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics control the vise, downfeed, descent, and bow return, saving you time and effort on production runs.
- Unique hydraulic carbide guide system keeps the blade straight with pressure behind the guides.
- Patented hydraulic blade tension device offers an easy-to-use gauge. (Just line the black arrow up with the liquid-filled indicator.)
- 2-meter roller table helps you load and feed large, heavy pieces of stock.
- Massive electro-welded steel frame reduces vibrations to keep cuts straight and accurate.
- Powered wire chip brush prolongs blade life by keeping it clean.
- Automatic chip removal conveyor clears away debris.
- We typically keep parts in stock for fast shipping, so you don' t lose time if you need a replacement.
- The BS-800SA production saw is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Contact our team of reps' all with hands-on machine experience' whenever you need troubleshooting.
|Country of Manufacture
||2.126" x .063" x 326.772"
|Blade Speed (fpm)
||65.6 - 278.87
||220V / 3-phase
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
||All Shipping Costs are calculated after order is placed and inventory is confirmed