The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
FREE DELIVERY FOR WELDING*
* On Business Days - Purchases $100 or More
2.5% OFF By paying with Check, Wire or ACH
Online and Call-Ahead Orders
* Minimal Purchase Price $100
Baileigh MANUAL COLD SAW CS-350P
Baileigh CHOP SAW CS-275SA
Baileigh MANUAL COLD SAW CS-355M
eed to cut a lot of aluminum or copper The CS-355M high-speed cold saw turns at 3,200 rpm, perfect for making pristine cuts in soft metals without gumming up the blades
Need to cut a lot of aluminum or copper The CS-355M high-speed cold saw turns at 3,200 rpm, perfect for making pristine cuts in soft metals without gumming up the blades.
- Accepts up to 14' blade.
- Maximum capacity of 4.25' round tube at 90.
- Miters 45 right and 90 left, great for slotting applications.
- 5.5 hp motor drives a belt pulley system to achieve maximum RPMs as efficiently as possible.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- We based the design on our CS-350M cold saw, known for its reliability over many years of cutting.
- Self-centering American-style vise saves you the trouble of making changes to fit different diameters of tube or pipe.
- Floating vise clamp independently holds the jaws (on the left and right of saw blade).
- Vise extends blade life by securely holding both sides of the cut material without dropping them into the rotating blade.
- Stop rod allows you to easily set up repeatable lengths for production runs.
- Heavy cast iron base keeps the machine stable, so that the blade will cut accurately throughout the saw' s lifetime of use.
- Flood coolant system maintains high cut quality and helps blades last longer.
- Replacement parts are in stock, so you can get them quickly.
- Baileigh covers this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of service reps' all with hands-on machine experience' whenever you have a problem.
Recommended for: Non-ferrous applications
|Country of Manufacture
|Max. Blade Diameter
||45 Left / 45 Right
|Round Solid at 45
|Square Tube at 45
||2.953" x 2.953"
|Round Tube at 45
|Rectangle Tube at 45
||2.953" x 2.362"
|Round Solid at 90
|Rectangle Tube at 90
||4.25" x 3.5"
|Square Tube at 90
||4.25" x 4.25"
|Round Tube at 90
||Yes, Left and Right
||Dual Action, Self Centering
|Max. Vice Opening
||220V / 3-phase
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
California Proposition 65
||All Shipping Costs are calculated after order is placed and inventory is confirmed