Baileigh HORIZONTAL BAND SAW BS-300M
Questions? Call us at (781) 937-5655
Do you love old-time American-style band saws' and how well they handle The variable-speed, horizontal band saw band saw BS-300M updates that sturdy design with time-saving features.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so any shop can reap the benefits of this saw.
- 9.75' round maximum capacity at 90.
- Cuts almost anything that you can throw at it, including many different shapes and profiles of metal.
- Vise miters up to 45.
- Standard 1' blade width.
- 4 cutting speeds (82, 131, 167, 233 fpm) allow you to fine-tune the saw for better cut quality.
- Includes our patented blade tension device: a liquid-filled gauge that makes it easy to check whether or not your blade is properly tensioned.
- Hydraulic descent pressure controlled by a panel located on top of the bow.
- Automatic shutoff feature at the end of the cut reduces operator effort and keeps your shop safe.
- Comes standard with a flood coolant system (which some companies charge extra for) to wash away metal chips, help blades last longer, and reduce expenses.
- Fully-welded steel base minimizes vibrations to deliver clean, accurate cuts and adds structural strength to the machine. This saw can take a lot of punishment!
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep this metal-cutting band saw and replacement parts in stock for quick deliveries.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced technical reps anytime for help with this single phase bandsaw.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Miter Angle||0 ' 45|
|Capacity Rectangular 90 x 45||9.84" x 16.33" / 9.84" x 7.50"|
|Capacity Round 90 x 45||9.84" x 7.5"|
|Capacity Square 90 x 45||9.84" x 7.5"|
|Blade Size||1" x .035" x 129.92"|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||66 x 131 x 167 x 233|
|Drive||Belt x Pulley|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||69x44x48|
* specifications subject to change without notice.
|Shipping Calculation:||All Shipping Costs are calculated after order is placed and inventory is confirmed|